- $749,000 in Urban Renewal funding for affordable housing at 3350 Portland Road, NE
- $400,000 of FY 2017-2018 and $100,000 of FY 2018-2019 U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development HOME Investment Partnership money for the same Portland Road project and the Caplinger project. (This probably merits the most comment, as the Caplinger site is utterly car-dependent and will create a hidden transportation burden that compromises the magnitude of assistance for cost-burdened households.)
- Approval of Revenue Refunding Bonds Issued by the Hospital Facility Authority of the City of Salem, Oregon, in an Aggregate Principal Amount not to Exceed $225,000,000, to allow Salem Health to refinance certain bonded indebtedness. (The City should be more willing to extract concessions from the Hospital in return for things like this refinancing.)
- Work Session on a new website for the City!
- Councilor Dickey proposes the City gather information on compensation for Councilors
- Approval on the Pembrook apartments.
- The proposed Schools-Parks swap.
But that's all for now. Have a great weekend!