|SKATS 2018-2023 TIP Comment Map|
You can "like" projects and also comment on them.
Some projects that might deserve the love:
- Key intersection and crosswalk safety enhancements near schools and two on the Winter-Maple bikeway
- A complete bikeway on Union Street from Commercial Street to 12th Street
- Enhanced crosswalks with flashing beacons on Wallace Road between Narcissus Court and Vick Avenue
- Buffered bike lanes on middle Commercial Street between Oxford Street and Winding Way (Commercial-Vista Corridor plan!)
- Right-sizing with lane adjustments for safety on North Broadway between Pine and the Parkway - aka a road diet.
- Sidewalks and bike lanes on Brown Road
- Sidewalks and bike lanes on Verda Road between Dearborn and the Parkway.
- Sidewalks and bike lanes on Hayesville Road between Portland Road and Fuhrer (2 projects).
- Sidewalks and bike lanes on 45th between Silverton Road and Ward.
- Sidewalks and bike lanes on Hollywood Driver between Silverton Road and Greenfield.
- Partial funding for the South Salem Transit Station
|Look for the historic sign|
next to the entry
There will also be an Open House on Wednesday the 22nd from 4pm to 6pm.
SKATS is at 100 High St. SE, Suite 200, above Andaluz Kitchen and Table Five 08.