|New Windows for Arthur H. Moore Building on High Street|
You can read more here and here.
|There's more than just buggies, autos, and trains!|
- "Eat at Wild Pear? Think of City Treasurer and Bike Dealer Paul Hauser"
- "Early Bike Dealers Hauser and Shipp Remind us of a Better Downtown"
- "Santiam Bicycle's Building in Transportation History: The Story of Otto J. Wilson"
- "Harry Scott's First Bike Shop was on State Street"
- "Harry Scott goes off to War; Closes in 1918, Reopens around the Corner in 1919"
- "Arthur Moore Building Built by Bikes"
- "More on Arthur Moore! A 1948 Profile"
Up until mid-morning today "an agenda for this meeting is not yet available."
They hadn't posted any Staff Reports either.
This is not something limited to the HLC. Agenda and meeting packets for other committees, boards, or projects are not always posted in a timely fashion, and sometimes it seems they are never posted.
Enough time has elapsed that it's probably time to be more vocal about these omissions or untimely additions.