Later this week we'll come back around to the meeting agenda in more detail, but for the moment, let's take a brief look at the candidate projects. The goal for the meeting will be to craft a priority list to advance on to the next round of assessment. Committee members will be asked to vote for their top three projects.
So let's do the same!
If you want to be strict about the criteria, you can read it in the meeting packet here. But for our purposes I think it's more interesting just to ask outright, without hedging or otherwise qualifying or analyzing things, what three projects seem most important to you?
I'll present a very brief description of each, and at the end will be a poll. Pick three only!
- 45th Avenue Sidewalks and Bike Lanes (County)
- Brooklake Road Sidewalks and Bike Lanes (County)
- Two Replacement Commuter Buses (Cherriots)
- Planning for Eastbank Trail (Salem)
- Hayesville Drive Sidewalks and Bike Lanes (County)
- Claggett Creek Path from Hyacinth to Kroc Center (Salem)
- Five Crossing Safety Projects, including two key Winter-Maple Bikeway crossings (Salem)
- Eastern portion of Union Street Bikeway (Salem)
|45th Ave Sidewalks and Bike Lanes|
|Brooklake Sidewalks and Bike Lanes|
|Replacement Commuter Buses|
|Planning for Eastbank Trail|
|Hayesville Sidewalks and Bike Lanes|
|Kroc Center Path Connection|
|Five Crossing Safety Projects|
|East part of Union Street Bikeway|
Take the poll!