|Downtown Salem, July 2012 - And remember the sun?!|
- Improve pedestrian and bike access to the Union Street Railroad Bridge.
- Convert selected streets to two-way operation (High, Court, Church, State, and/or Cottage Streets).
- Improve street circulation and access for large blocks in north downtown. (Union Street to Market Street).
- Develop projects to support Family Friendly Bikeways (Union and/or Chemeketa Streets).
- Develop pedestrian safety and circulation improvements at closed crosswalks or double turn lanes.
It's on Thursday, December 13, 2012, 4-6 p.m. at Pringle Community Hall, 606 Church Street SE.
(For history on the study, see previous notes here.)